What is Rave Collaborate?
Rave Collaborate helps you track essential tasks, and provide critical communication and collaboration effectively during events. It gives you one unified place to follow stakeholder activities and responses, access and distribute relevant resources, and establish ownership and reminders to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- Dynamic Task Management: View and interact with critical tasks within an intuitive online dashboard to assign clear ownership of roles, provide real-time updates, and react instantly during an active event.
- Automated Communication of Key Information: Designed for the early minutes of response, this user-friendly tool reinforces policies and procedures while first responders make their way to the scene. It also provides and seamless shares critical information, such as emergency protocols or suspect photos, across stakeholders in real time.
- Event-Specific Access to Resources: Make sure you are always prepared with prebuilt templates for all types of both planned and unplanned scenarios alongside reference documents added before, collected during, or shared after an event.
- Extensive Recording of Responses and Actions: Speed response the next time and ensure compliance with a detailed timeline recording all necessary actions taken during all types of events.
Rave Collaborate Dynamic Task Management allows key stakeholders across state and local agencies, higher education institutions, K12 schools, and corporate, healthcare, or manufacturing organizations to view and interact with assigned task(s) during an active event to save time and react instantly.
How does Rave Collaborate work?
Rave Collaborate allows you to define the important tasks and activities that need to be done for any given use case. These can range from remembering to test the battery on your posted AED devices to reminding you to send a communication to update staff to shelter in place during a high-risk event. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and notifications can be sent to respond and document the work, saving time and ensuring that no important steps go missed.
Through the Rave Platform, Rave Collaborate integrates seamlessly with Rave Alert and Rave Panic Button systems, allowing for immediate notifications of critical tasks, automating important communications and surfaces a resource library for the incident you are responding to.
More about Dynamic Task Assignment
Dynamic Task Assignment allows Rave Collaborate users to preview tasks they can complete during an event and acknowledge or “claim” those tasks from any mobile device, without having to log into their account. This allows them to focus on the response and it quickly communicate with others that they are on top of it.
Tasks can be assigned in advance to one or more potential users who are qualified to perform the task. For example, a team can be assigned the task to switch the building over to auxiliary power during a power failure. When that power failure happens, the entire team is notified and the person on the team available and on duty can communicate with others that they are handling the critical task.
What Can you Do with Rave Collaborate?
Rave Collaborate ensures all key stakeholders are ready and critical resources are easily found and implemented when the unimaginable occurs. Staff can quickly see what needs to be done, make appropriate response decisions, and account for their actions. With Collaborate, your organization can also:
- Manage Crisis Events: Be ready to react to any unexpected crisis — active assailant, medical outbreak or emergency, SWAT callout or severe weather.
- Mitigate Operational Disruptions: Initiate communication during major events, from severe weather to facility closures, power outages and road closures to operational issues that impact your supply chain, infrastructure and IT.
- Track Compliance Activities: Stay on top of testing for health and safety measures (e.g., fire alarms and pull stations), daily COVID mitigation activities (e.g., health checks and cleaning protocols), or drill schedule enforcement and compliance tracking (e.g., fire, active assailant and weather exercises).
- Integrate Critical Communication Tools: Tap into Rave Alert for mass notification, as well as other communication and IoT technologies, to provide a central platform for incident collaboration.
Why is Dynamic Task Assignments within Rave Collaborate important?
Rave Collaborate helps you design actionable plans to respond to expected and unexpected events. These events could happen any day of the week and any time of day. Using Dynamic Task Assignments, you can be sure to notify the right people of the important work that needs to be done and they can quickly confirm they are taking action, so that the entire team can maintain a clear operating picture.
What are some assignment strategies?
Actionable plans are broken into a series of tasks that individuals can perform but collectively, take a team to get the work done. Using Dynamic Task Assignments, you can assign tasks in advance based on those who are capable to perform a specific task or group of tasks. Rave Collaborate can not only be used for business hour operational activities, like checking your fire extinguishers and emergency lights but also operate any time you need it, like at 2 am when a tornado warning is issued. Having a flexible task assignment tool helps ensure that the most important work gets done efficiently and that no critical step is missed.
Learn More Today
In these uncertain times, having a reliable mass notification system is more important than ever. To find out more about how Rave Collaborate can benefit your organization, do not hesitate to request a demo or get in contact with the Rave team.