This year, we hosted our annual Rave Summit virtually. Critical communications and safety professionals across all industries came together to share innovative strategies for keeping their communities, campuses and employees safe and informed during one of the most turbulent years in decades.
Designed for new clients, prospects, partners and long-time customers alike, Rave Summit attendees had direct access to industry professionals who shared trend forecasts, best practices and interactive breakout sessions that empowered and educated.
Businesses across the country faced numerous struggles over the past year and a half due to the Coronavirus. Rave Summit hosted numerous corporate industry leaders and attendees were able to hear about how their peers are managing during this unprecedented time.
Some of our most popular corporate sessions included:
Technology Trends Impacting Public Safety and Security
From natural disasters to more individual emergencies, protecting our communities requires public safety agencies, campus safety officials, and corporate security professionals to effectively collaborate and communicate. Attendees heard from our panel of industry experts as they outlined the top technology trends in public safety and security, the challenges, and the significant potential each represents for emergency preparedness and response. Rave’s CEO Todd Piett moderated.
- Budge Currier, California 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Branch Manager, California Office of Emergency Services
- Jeffrey Trask, MBCP, CEM, CBCLA, Head of Emergency Management and Business Continuity | ISO New England
- Darrin Reilly, CEO Mission Critical Partners
- David Schuld, Senior Managing Associate, Hagerty Consulting
Open with Care: Strategies for a Post-Pandemic World
Just a few short months ago, it felt as though there was a light at the end of the pandemic tunnel, but another surge of cases has schools, businesses and state and local governments evaluating their response to ensure the health and safety of communities. This session featured representatives from a variety of organizations to share how they are handling the latest COVID-19 developments in concert with other stakeholders in their regions.
- Bill Church, Manager, Occupational Health, Safety, Security & Environment Park Planning & Development at Calgary Stampede
- Carey Drayton, Director of Safety and Security Systems and Technology at University of Virginia
- Noah Reiter, MPA, Senior Vice President, Customer Success at Rave Mobile Safety
- Molly Ringo, Director of Maintenance, Safety & Security for Everett Public School District
We cannot wait to share more with you! Check back soon because we will be posting industry-specific session highlights each week. In the meantime, you can watch our showcase highlights to catch up on what you may have missed.