Rave Facility is a great way to obtain additional premise information for facilities, campuses and other large structures in your community during an emergency call. This toolkit will contain information on who to reach out to, how to explain Rave Facility and tools to encourage them to create a profile.
RAVE MARKETING PORTAL
Rave Facility Marketing
What is Rave Facility?
Rave Facility is a feature within Smart911 that allows for a profile to be created for any type of facility or campus at www.ravefacility.com. When any call, landline or mobile dials 9-1-1 from within the geographical boundaries of that location (as determined by the facility profile) the profile will immediately display within the Smart911 console to the 9-1-1 dispatcher. In addition, a dispatcher can search for the profile of a facility by name within their area.
A Facility Profile Can Include:
- Multiple buildings within a campus
- Point(s) of contact on site
- Fire alarm contact
- Security alarm contact
- Property owner contact information
- Gates or access codes
- Geographical boundaries including parking lots
- Floor plans of each building
- Landline phone numbers within a building
Who Is The Target Audience?
Local facility owners and administrators of a business, government, healthcare or educational organization are ideal candidates to create a Rave Facility profile.
Top Rave Facility Users:
- Hospitals or Medical Centers
- Strip malls or large retailers (Consider facilities such as Home Depot, Target or Supermarkets)
- Large corporations or corporate office parks (These are often managed by a property management firm)
Why Should They Create a Profile?
Emergency calls come from within large facilities or campuses every day, from landlines and mobile phones. Whether it is an employee, customer or visitor in that location, having the information to reach their exact location within the facility as well as access points, points of contact and maps can cut seconds and minutes off of the response time. A Rave Facility profile can help protect both people and places.
Specific Use Cases:
- Fire: a profile can contain evacuation routes, exits in a building, stairwells and elevators, on-site contacts and the closes hydrants in order to safely evacuate and respond to a fire or other hazard on-site
- Medical emergency: a profile can contain access points to the location, location of AEDs on-site, and who to contact on-site
- Active Shooter or Other Incident: a profile can contain exits, floorplans, on-site contacts and surrounding parking lots and roads in order to lock down or evacuate a location quickly
Email Text Templates
Did you know Rave Facility is a free service available to <insert facility type> that can help save valuable time in an emergency? Provided by <insert agency>, Rave Facility lets you create a private and secure facility profile, including geo-fences that will trigger the profile should any phone dial 9-1-1 within the boundaries. You can include details such as multiple buildings, gates and access codes, floor plans, and points of contact on site. Plan ahead now and create your facility profile at www.RaveFacility.com
Have you heard of Rave Facility? It’s a free service provided by <insert agency> to help you plan ahead for emergencies. If you ever need to call 9-1-1 for a medical emergency, fire, active shooter or other incident, Rave Facility will provide 9-1-1 with the information you have entered to get you help faster. Plan ahead with www.RaveFaciliy.com
What if there’s a fire, a medical emergency, or there is an active shooter? When you dial 9-1-1 under stress, you may not have access to important details, or you may have trouble remembering them. Rave Facility is a new service in the community that allows you to create a facility profile at www.RaveFacility.com that includes details you want the 9-1-1 center and public safety response teams to know about your facility in an emergency. When any phone number landline or mobile dials 9-1-1 in your facility, the profile will automatically display to the 9-1-1 call taker. This allows them to send responders based on up-to-date location and emergency information. With your facility profile, responders can arrive aware of many details they would not otherwise know. Fire crews can arrive knowing exact floor plans. EMS personnel can know first aid and AED locations and police unitize access and gate codes.
Click on any of the materials below to download and save to use in your outreach initiatives.
Marketing Best Practices Guide
Rave Facility Community Presentation
Two Sided Handouts
Two Sided Handouts with Room for Agency Logo
Social Media Graphics
Rave Facility Logo