This webinar will help you:
- Understand the importance of emergency preparedness in the workplace
- Discover the key role of HR in employee communication and engagement
- Learn best practices for employee safety and operational resiliency in a crisis
As we continue to navigate a world of unknowns, the changing needs of employees and new workplace structures, the challenges of protecting our workforce and mitigating the impact of risks to the business are only increasing. However, the objective remains the same – establishing a safe, secure, and engaging work environment for all.
In this webinar, learn about the need for emergency preparedness and the key components of emergency planning. Consider important factors when analyzing your current practices around employee safety and operational resiliency. Discuss the challenges of responding to critical incident types and hear what you can do to sleep better at night.
Corporate HR, safety and security leaders are continuing to lean on technology solutions to maximize employee safety, manage critical incidents, and increase operational resiliency by:
- Delivering critical information to the right people at the right time
- Protecting employee safety and enabling empowerment
- Streamlining emergency response and crisis management
Watch Rave Mobile Safety and industry leaders share how you can support your organization’s emergency preparedness, deliver critical information to your employees, empower your workforce and enable a timely return to business operations.