In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
- About 11 million women and 5 million men who experienced some type of intimate partner violence in their lifetime said their first experience started before the age of 18.
- 43 police officers were killed while responding to domestic disturbance or domestic violence calls between 2011-2020.
- Incidents of domestic violence increased 8% following COVID-19 and stay-at-home restrictions.
For victims of domestic violence, making a phone call and verbally communicating with emergency personnel during an incident could be life-threatening. And for law enforcement officers, responding to these calls are some of the most challenging and dangerous situations they face.
Discover in this guide how a critical communications platform enables:
- Victims to discreetly contact agencies during an incident
- Agencies to securely collect and share important background information with law enforcement
- First responders to have improved situational awareness
Download this guide to learn how leveraging technology can improve domestic violence-related outcomes to empower both victims and emergency personnel.