Whole Campus Safety: A Model for Individual & Community Campus Safety
(2-12-14) Rave Mobile Safety and special guest Steven Healy discuss the method to achieving Whole Campus Safety. Whole Campus Safety requires involvement from the entire community – students, faculty, staff, and Campus Safety officials. It assumes shared responsibility for safety on a daily basis as well as during emergencies.
During the webinar, the safety experts discuss a comprehensive approach to campus safety that involves and engages the whole campus community. Topics include:
– How objective can you be about your own campus safety?
– Do you have a comprehensive plan?
– Have you identified student risk factors?
– Are your policies clear, well communicated and understood?
– How technology can be your ally in delivering on your commitment to campus safety