Hospitals and medical centers are a great partner to increase awareness about Smart911. With multiple communication points to their patients including waiting rooms, discharge papers, online portals, social media and emails, these groups can educate their community about how Smart911 can help in the event of a medical emergency.
And now with the addition of Smart911Facility, hospitals can be provided with an additional level of protection for their facilities, students and staff in the event of any emergency.
Reach out to the medical facilities in your community
Both hospitals, medical centers and doctor’s offices can benefit from Smart911 and Smart911Facility. These locations work with people who have concerns about emergencies because of medical issues and are likely to take action and create a Safety Profile.
- Reach out to these locations and let them know that they can create a profile for their campus at www.ravefacility.com
- Ask these contacts to let their patients know about Smart911.com and encourage them to create a safety profile to provide medical information to responders in the event of an emergency
- Post information on their social media channels
- Include information in newsletters or emails
- Make information available in waiting rooms
- Include as part of discharge paperwork and care instructions
- Issue a press release to your local media stations reminding citizens about Smart911 and how important medical information is during an emergency