Rave Continues Record Growth, Further Solidifies Higher Education Safety Leadership
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., June 29, 2013 – Rave Mobile Safety, the trusted software partner for campus and public safety, today announced significant milestones for the first half of 2013. Rave’s continued growth and outstanding customer retention rates further solidifies its position as the leader in higher education emergency notification systems and safety solutions.
2013 highlights include:
- Continued industry leading 99 percent customer retention rate.
- Rave higher education solutions now deployed in 47 states.
- 70 new higher education clients including Tulane University, East Carolina University, Southern Oregon University, Oakland University, Evansville University, Trident Technical College and Madonna University.
- Rave Alert performed flawlessly during the Boston Marathon bombings and its aftermath, delivering hundreds of thousands of messages as the emergency notification system of area colleges including Boston College, University of Massachusetts, Suffolk University and Simmons College.
- Hosted emergency best practices webinar attended by more than 700 Emergency and Safety Managers from higher education institutions.
- Rave Guardian, the well-established, patented personal mobile safety solution, continued posting impressive adoption rates on campuses across the U.S.
- Continued high replacement rate of under performing emergency notification solutions with more than 60 institutions choosing Rave’s technology over existing solutions from other vendors.
- Established as the “easy-button” standard for initiating mass notifications to all mediums including SMS, voice, email, screen, siren, Twitter, Facebook, RSS and CAP.
- Expanded comprehensive Higher Education Partner Program, now available as a standard offering with AT&T, Ellucian and Jenzibar.
“Our students today are living an unprecedented mobile lifestyle,” said Dr. Richard Shurtz, president of Stratford University. “Rave Alert puts us in the best possible position to send emergency communications to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, regardless of where everyone is at the time.”
Rave’s suite of campus safety products includes: Rave Alert, the most reliable broadcast emergency notification solution on the market; Rave Guardian, which transforms a cell phone into a personal safety device; and EyeWitness, which allows students to confidentially text into campus police any threats or issues they see on campus. All of these solutions bring total campus safety to universities or colleges of any size, in any location.
“Our sustained growth in higher education stems from a very strong, loyal base of customers,” said Tom Axbey, president and CEO of Rave Mobile Safety. “We focus on their satisfaction and delivering proven products that continue to set an industry standard. Our reward is customers who are virtually all references and feedback that guides every facet of our business. We now protect nearly 40 percent of the U.S. higher education student population and look forward to furthering partnerships with leading institutions as we innovate and grow our portfolio of products.”