- It is not just about opt-in personal profiles… facility information displays based on the location of the caller, even if the caller did not register and can include floor plans, emergency response plans, etc.
- As an additional data gateway, it has been deployed on both IP and legacy networks on all major types of call taking and CAD combinations, and serves as a functional component of NG9-1-1 architectures.
- You can create cloud based notes on any call received, including in most cases Non-Service Initialized (NSI) phones. Call takers can view the notes and quickly see if the NSI phone is an elderly recipient of a free phone or a frequent prank caller.
- You can text back callers on dropped/hang ups. Clients using this feature report as much as an 80% improvement in closing cases. All messages are logged for audit purposes.
- Integrated with Rave Panic Button, it provides the only fully integrated application for school and corporate safety and gives 9-1-1 a scalable way to communicate with everyone at a facility.
- Smart911 is a National System and by the end of the year will touch nearly 10% of all 9-1-1 calls in the country.
- Through Smart911 Connect, which allows third party data sources to be delivered to 9-1-1, Smart911 was the first to demonstrate the delivery of real-time telematics data to a 9-1-1 center as well as data from third party apps.
- Smart911 is a product of Rave Mobile Safety, a leader in public safety software serving over 1,000 communities and 1,000 colleges and universities.
- Smart911 is integrated into Rave Mobile Safety’s emergency notification system which delivers 100s of millions of timely emergency messages per year.
- Smart911 has won awards from groups as diverse as the International Association of Chiefs of Police, Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials, American Business Awards, and CTIA (The Wireless Association).
- One additional bonus point – and the one we are most proud of – Smart911 has positively affected the outcome of responses across the country, helping d by delivering medical data, allergy information, language preferences, photos of missing children, enabling texting with callers who had a poor connection, and augmenting caller location information. Read some examples here.
10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Smart911
November 4, 2014
What We’re Talking About This Week – March 16th
March 16, 2018
In The News This WeekThis week in industry news, StateTech published a piece on the recent surge of state and local agencies tapping unmanned aerial vehicles to improve emergency response and
topicsEmergency Notification Systems Security Threats Workplace Security Government & Public Safety Emergency Preparedness Crisis Communication Product Updates
request more info
We'd love the opportunity to work with you.Request