Thank you again for joining us in Atlanta for the 2017 Rave User Summit! We learned a tremendous amount from you and we hope you found it to be beneficial as well.
We wanted to provide you with a few resources, in addition to giving you one last opportunity to share your feedback with us so that we can continue to build on our User Summit. If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to answer the following surveys:
Summit Slide Decks
Below you will find links to access most of the presentations from the Summit. Several of the product sessions were provided you, as valued customers and Summit attendees, with a special preview of what’s to come with the Rave Platform. Because much of that content is sensitive, it has not been posted here. All new features will be detailed in associated release notes prior to their going live.You will receive these release notes by email.
- Collaborating for School Safety – Molly Ringo & Rich McQuade
- Best Practices for Operational Alerts – Brian Smith & Rich McQuade
- Town & Gown: Connecting Schools, Enterprises & Public Safety – Matt Serra
- Planning for the 2017 Presidential Inauguration – Karima Holmes
- Preparing for an Infectious Disease Outbreak – Sam Shartar
- Rave Alert: 10 Capabilities You May Not Know About – Scott McGrath
- Community Outreach & Engagement Best Practices – Tracy Clark, Beth English, & Nick Holloway
- When Your 9-1-1 Caller Can’t Speak (Let’s Chat) – Tim Smith
- Powerful Internal and External Incident Communication and Management – David Batastini & Matt Cronin
- Partnering with Businesses & Schools for Safety – Michael Armitage & RV White
- Leveraging Rave’s Resources, Training & Recognition Programs – Noah Reiter
- What Public Safety Needs to Know to Successfully Collaborate with Corporate Security – Don Aviv
- Latest Smart911 Registration Enhancements – Laura Costello
And Don't Forget...
Don’t forget to regularly visit www.RaveCustomer.com to access training, best practices, marketing materials and the SmartSave submission form. You can also contact Rave Support from this page.
Lastly, save the date for next year’s Summit, April 23 – 25, 2018 in a city to be announced soon!